|Event||Dates||Location||Grade / Age||Gender||Price|
CoVid Safety Measures:
Keylor Chan’s Volleyball Camps will be taking the following steps and more to make sure our camps are safe for all involved amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic:
• The facility will be cleaned and sanitized daily. Surfaces and equipment will be disinfected between all camps and sessions.
• No parents or spectators at may remain inside the facility after check-in; only camp staff and players allowed.
• Players must be dropped off no earlier than 30 minutes prior to their camp and be picked up no later than 30 minutes after their camp.
• Temperatures will be taken upon arrival with contactless forehead thermometers.
• Each participant will be asked health screening questions before entering the facility.
• Handwashing will be mandatory upon arrival and before all water breaks.
• There will be no more than 16 players on a court. Players will remain on the same court for the duration of the camp.
• 1 cart of balls will be used per court . All balls will be cleaned between uses.
• Athletes should bring their own water. Water fountains and bottle stations will not be available.
• Hand sanitizer will be available, however, it is strongly suggested that athletes bring their own.
• Players are asked to bring a hand towel to use to wipe their face and hands while at camp.
• Participants and coaches must wear a face mast at all times except during on court instruction.
• Should a participant develop symptoms at any time during the camp, they must notify the coaching staff immediately.
Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
The camp site and confirmation email will state what time registration begins. Please do not arrive before the beginning of the registration window. If it is the second or third day of a multi-day camp, please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of camp.